We respect your information and privacy. Commitment to comply with the provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, will fully comply with internationally recognized safeguards for personal data privacy (guidelines), and ensure that company staff comply with the strictest safety and confidentiality standards.
In general, you can visit our website without providing your name or other personal information. But sometimes we may need some information from you, such as contacting you in order to process the order. We may need this information to complete the above transactions or to provide better services.
2. This website will strictly manage and protect the information you provide, and will use appropriate technology to prevent the loss, theft or tampering of your personal data.
3. When necessary, this website will be processed by professional technicians on behalf of the computer for this kind of information, in order to meet the requirements of professional division of labor. If the computer processing notification is delivered to you at that time, and you do not express your objection within the time specified in the notification, it will be regarded as the default by this website.
4. This website will keep the information of the goods you buy in the mall confidential.
5. The website attaches great importance to the protection of users'privacy and promises not to disclose users' personal information to any third party without their permission, except in the following cases:
1. When government departments and judicial organs require the website to disclose personal data in accordance with legal procedures, the website will provide personal data according to the requirements of law enforcement units or for the purpose of public security.
2. Any personal data leak caused by the user informing others of his personal password or sharing his registered account with others;
3. Any personal data leakage, loss, embezzlement or tampering caused by force majeure that affects the normal operation of the network, such as computer problems, hacker attacks, computer virus intrusion or attack, temporary closure caused by government control, etc.
4. Disclosure of personal data and any legal disputes and consequences caused by other websites linked to this website.
6. This website will establish and maintain a reasonable procedure to protect the confidentiality and security of minors'personal data. This website solemnly declares that any minor under the age of 16 who participates in online activities should obtain the verifiable consent of the parents or their legal guardians in advance. Without the consent of the guardian, the website will not use the personal data of the minor, nor will it disclose or transmit to any third party personal data identifying the minor.